Monday, February 02, 2015

Stop Forcing Greens!

Everywhere I turn, someone is telling me to eat loads of greens.  I don't want to!  I like a good spinach salad with about 2 cups of greens, every now and then.  I like my homemade green juice, every now and then.  I like broccoli, every now and then.

My body is my hobby, but I'm not willing to make it a "green" science project.  I could get used to them, sure, but I would totally disappoint my taste buds from having a party in my mouth.  My favorite protein shake.  These are foods that make my taste buds sing and keep my spirits high throughout the day!
My personalized dinner pack
stomach is only so big and can only hold so much food, so if I fill it with greens, I can't squeeze in my beautiful orange sweet potato, creamy Greek yogurt, bright red strawberries or my colorful Mexican corn!

I consume anywhere between 1100-1600 calories per day on an average day.  However, I am not interested in consuming the recommended daily allowance of fruits (hello, sugar spikes!) and vegetables (my taste buds are not interested, sorry), so I choose to eat very small, clean meals about 6-7 times throughout the day.  Since I'm not getting all of the nutrition that my body needs to sustain energy and sleep well throughout the night, I take individualized supplements, pulled together specifically for me.

Here is how it works: After taking a quick online health assessment, my recommendations are explained to me.  They are based on MY lifestyle, such as how much cold water fish that I consume per week, how much sun I get per day, how often I workout, and many other factors that are determined throughout the Q&A.

If you are not interested in changing your diets to add in more fruits and vegetables, you can still fill in your nutritional gaps with supplements packed specifically for YOU.  Honestly, it doesn't get any easier than this.  Take your personal health assessment now.

You can thank me later.

No comments: